Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Break without boredom

I remember catching up on entire seasons of TV shows during Christmas break last year. What happened this year?

Thus far I've been cranking out the hours with an internship at SCC. It's been great--I've met some fantastic people who are simultaneously helping me with my career while also getting me sick. I'm fighting off an incessant cold, thanks to touching probably three hundred different computer keyboards in three days.

Time slips away fast after the 9-5 office monkey session. I've started studying to become APICS certified, working out when I get time, and hanging out with the Hartford crew.

Classes are starting up again soon, and I hardly remember what I signed up for. China is coming up in less than three months and I'm jittery. Today I got through 150 pages on my China travel book, and the 24-hour bars is what is sticking out in my mind. Awesome.

I have a lot of goals for this semester, and I can't wait to start up again and see everyone on campus.

I hope to not have these kind of posts often, these are just to keep me on track (not to mention I know that no one is reading this right now, ha).

--apoclater

No comments:

Post a Comment